We’ve got you covered!
Customized coverage to satisfy your budget and needs. Our agents will shop the condo insurance market for you to find you the best deal in town. Combine your auto policy with a condo policy and save even more!
A personal condominium or co-op policy will help to safe guard you from losses to your personal property and the interior of your unit. We recommend insuring your personal property for its replacement-cost value to help you replace yesterday’s purchases at today’s price tags. As such, you will need to estimate:
- The cost to repair or replace the inside of your home if it were damaged.
- The cost to replace the contents of your home.
In addition to your belongings, the liability-to-others portion of your policy covers you against lawsuits for bodily injury or property damage that you or a family member—and some cases, pets—cause to other people. It pays for both the cost of litigation and any court awards, up to the limit of your policy, and covers you at home or away.
Additional Coverages to Consider
- Unit assessment coverage: This coverage reimburses you for the expense passed on to you by the association as long as the cause of loss was covered by the association’s policy.
- Sewer backup: This coverage insures your property for damage by the backup of sewers and drains (does not include flood protection).
- Flood or earthquake: These can strike anywhere, so it’s important to understand your risks and check into coverage options.